To improve the learning effect, provide diversified learning mode, participate in the actual working environment as early as possible, combine the theory with practice, cultivate students to become talents with professional knowledge and practical skills, formulate the Measures for the implementation of Off-Campus Internship of Students of Department of Business Administration, Nanhua University (hereinafter referred to as the Measures) in accordance with the Measures for Implementation of Off-Campus Internship of Students of Nanhua University.
Scope of implementation
The "off-campus internship" in the Measures includes the two types: workplace experience and workplace internship. The internship workplace is divided into a home internship and an overseas internship. The scope of the implementation is as follows:
- Workplace experience: arrange one-day or suitable travel to the workplace of the graduate, and the focus is on the field experience, followed by visit and internship. Arrange students to go to the workplace for experience and study to familiarize the workplace environment, and deepen the experience effect through communication and discussion.
- Workplace Internship: according to the main career planning, the compulsory (optional) internship courses with more than 2 credits must be offered, and the diversified promotion methods can be adopted such as winter and summer internship, semester internship, visit businesses for the seminar (research) and internship credits.
The students of the Department must attend the basic knowledge study of business practice once and 240 hours of off-campus internship.
- In order to promote the off-campus internship of the students, the off-campus internship tutoring team (hereinafter referred to as the internship tutoring team). The meeting shall be held at least once per academic year.
- The internship tutoring team shall develop and implement the internship plan (Table 16) of the academic year or semester according to the Measures for Implementation of Off-Campus Internship of Nanhua University.
- For each workplace, one teacher shall be assigned to tutoring the students.
A total of 36 credit hours are needed to graduate (including thesis)
1. Required Courses:
- Research Methods
- Optimization Theory
- Seminar on Journals & Papers
2. Electives Courses:
- Theory of Managerial Decision Making
- Statistical Theory
- Theory of Operations Research
- Management Planning
- Theory of Microeconomics
- Theory of Macroeconomics
- Theory of Sampling and Survey
- Theory of Regression
- Data measurement & Analysis
- Data Analysis and Statistical Decision
- Theory of Marketing Research
- Seminar on Technology Management
- Seminar on Human Resource Management
- Seminar on Operations Management
- Seminar on Financial Management
- Seminar on Information Management
- Seminar on Marketing Management
- Seminar on Organization theory & Management
- Seminar on Organization Behavior
- Research Method
Nanhua University is located in the middle part of Taiwan with more than 5,600 students and 468 academic staff. 99% of the faculty are Assistant Professors and beyond; 99% of the faculty hold Doctorat ... อ่านเพิ่มเติม